Getting a Jumbo Loan is easier than you might think. Get a big mortgage with an amazingly low rate.
Think BIG with a Jumbo Loan
A Jumbo Loan is a way to buy a higher–priced home. If you have a lower debt–to–income ratio‚ a higher credit score‚ and a larger down payment‚ a Jumbo Loan may be right for you. The limit on conforming loans is $424‚100 in most areas‚ but a Jumbo mortgage can exceed these limits.
- A mortgage loan amount between $424‚101 and $3‚000‚000
- Jumbo mortgage flexible rates and programs (fixed rates and adjustable)
- Work with jumbo loan experts who are knowledged and experienced about the usual requirements
Other loans you might be interested in:
- VA loan
- FHA loan
- ARM loan
Why a Jumbo Loan?
Jumbo loan benefits
- Purchase or refinance a home as high as $3‚000‚000‚ or do a cash–out refinance of up to $500‚000 for a big home project
- Credit scores as low as 680 may qualify
- Our VA jumbo loans give veterans and active duty personnel added value – no money down for purchases and refinances up to 90% of your home’s value
- Mortgage a single–family home‚ condo‚ townhome‚ or two to four–unit property
- Use the Jumbo Loan to buy a second/vacation home or for an investment property
How the jumbo loan works
- Any loan over the conventional loan limits set by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan limit ($424‚100) is considered a jumbo loan
- These loan limits vary by county and the rates can vary depending on where your property is located
- Your actual payment will vary based on the program that’s right for you.
- Pay your mortgage off early at any time